Memphis Private Dining
Elegant Dining with Historic Ambience - Snowden House
Come and enjoy a unique dining experience at the historic Snowden House like no other. With our vintage decor and breathtaking views of Horseshoe lake, you’ll think you’re dining in another time.
And, our chef prepares culinary masterpieces based in the flavors of the Mississippi Delta and deep southern culture. Our menus are crafted from locally grown and raised sources to maintain the freshness and style, but to also support the historic region in our own backyard.
Some sample menus include:
Sample dinner menu choices:
- 8 oz. grilled ribeye with wine & mushroom reduction sauce, served with scalloped potatoes and butter lettuce & cucumber salad @ $30 per person
- Pecan-crusted Delta Catfish served with homemade tartar sauce, basmati rice and braised greens @ $15 per person
- Roasted Chicken served with roasted root vegetables and mushroom gravy @ $25 per person
Sample breakfast menu choices:
- Bacon and cheddar grits served with poached eggs, fresh biscuits and jam
- Huevos Rancheros: corn tortilla, black beans and fried eggs topped with feta cheese with fresh avocado and salsa
- 7-grain porridge with stewed apples